Pages

Tuesday 31 January 2017

Tiredness

Because I've finished all treatments, I think that people think the tiredness just disappears, however the effects from treatments can last  a while after you've finished. The tiredness is one of the worst effects because it really is indescribable, you just can't say how it makes you feel like it's rubbish but more than that, I've always tried to fight the tiredness but I've learned that's not the best thing to do because you get to a point where it consumes you, every day is different as some days I could just be too tired and feel that I don't have the energy to do anything, it's not just the tiredness from treatments I get it's all the physical work I have to do because of the stroke effects, even something as simple as going to the toilet feels like work because getting on and off the toilet/commode  is hard when you have limited mobility. I think it's hard to understand these effects unless you actually go through it yourself,  I wish that there was an easier way to describe the feeling that it gives you rather than just tired or rubbish because it's much more than that. 

2 comments:

  1. trustNjesus, dear.
    Soon this lifelong demise
    shall be long gone:
    those who've come through
    with our injuries will be
    welcomed into His Kingdome
    cuzz, I firmly believe, we're
    martyrs for the God-given-faith.

    trustNjesus.
    ALWAYS.
    God bless your indelible soul.
    Cya soon Upstairs, lil one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. شركة ركن سيف
    لخدمات تنظيف الخزانات بالاحساء
    حصرياً قومى بتنظيف خزانات منزلك مهما كان حجمها او عددها اوكفائتها فقط ب200 فلة شقة منزل الكل عندنا يتساوى شركة تنظيف خزانات بالاحساء هى الشركة الوحيدى التى لن تتكرر لاننا فصيلة نادرة لن ترى مدى افضليتنا وتطورنا إلا عندما تجربنا فى تنظيف الخزانات وتعقيمها فقط اعتمد علينا وسننفذ لك كل مات تريد بسعر خفيف على عرق الوريد .

    ReplyDelete