Pages

Tuesday, 28 March 2017

Medication

Something that I've never really talked about is the different medication that I have needed/still need. Obviously there's the treatment (which for me was both radio and chemotherapy) but there's a lot more as you may need medication to help with the side effects of treatment, I'll talk about a few different medications that I have had,


  • Anti-sickness(ondansetron & metaclopramide) - this helped with the sickness I felt from treatment, sometimes I just felt so sick but these tablets usually helped with that.
  • Bowel control-(docusate, bisacodol&suppositories) -chemotherapy can affect your bowels and these help with that problem(I'd rather not go in to a lot of detail about that haha) 
  • Painkillers- I'm not really on painkillers regularly but we have some there if I do need them, I take painkillers for when I'm aching in my wheelchair or if I feel a bit ill or have a headache, ones I've had before/still have are paracetamol, oxynorm, diclofenac and after surgery I did have codeine but ive not had that really, I take painkillers for when I'm aching in my wheelchair or if I feel a bit ill or have a headache
  • Septrin (prophylactic antibiotic) I have this two days a week to help fight infections, although this week I am unwell so it mustn't have worked that well!
  • Gabapentin(this is for nerve pain but I no longer take this)
  • Norethisterone(I used to take this when I was still having chemo to stop my periods but now I have finished chemo I am off them-which I hate(gosh boys have it so easy lol) 

4 comments:

  1. I am a 40-year-old. My Hepatitis B (HBV) disease appeared at the age of 34, with no hope of a cure from the hospital i looked further for an alternative treatments, a friend of mine told me about Health Herbal Clinic in Nigeria who sell herbal treatments for diseases including Hepatitis B disease, I contacted the herbal clinic via their website and purchased the HBV herbal remedy. I received the herbal remedy through DHL couriers within 8 days and i immediately commenced usage as prescribed, i used the herbal remedy for about a month and 1 week, my condition has greatly improved, all my symptoms including Abdominal pain, Nausea and vomiting, Loss of appetite, I am HBV free! contact Health Herbal Clinic via their email draribaspelltemple@gmail.com or visit https://m.facebook.com/greatdrariba.. PLS HBV is not a death sentence, there is a cure!
    Whatsapp: +2348140439497

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to share this wonderful testimony to the people all over the world on how i was cured of Hepatitis b disease by MED LAB, I'm from Philippine but living in Canada, i was living with hepatitis b for the past 10 years, just last month as i was browsing on the internet about this deadly disease, i saw a testimony of someone testifying of how he was cured from chronic hepatitis b, by MED LAB and i decided to also email medlab36@gmail.com and explain my problem, and they responded to me, then they send the medicine to me through delivery service. i was given instructions on how to use the treatment for somedays days and after the days given to me, i went for Hepatitis b test which i did and to my greatest surprise i was confirmed negative. all thanks be to MED LAB and God almighty for curing me of this deadly disease after 10 years and if you know that you are in this same problem email MED LAB now via email medlab36@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ALL THANKS TO DR WILLIAMS
    I was diagnosed of hepatitis B in 2011, I have tried all possible means to get cure but all my effort proved abortive, until a friend of mine introduced me to a herbal doctor , who prepare herbal medicine to cure different kind of diseases including hepatitis b virus (HBV), when i contacted this herbal doctor via his email, he sent me hepatitis b herbal medicine via courier service, when i received the herbal medicine he gave me step by step instructions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed i was totally cured from this virus within 8 days of usage. any body with similar problem can Contact this great herbal doctor via his email drwilliams098675@gmail.com for advice and for his product .and thanks to you admin for such an informative blog.

    ReplyDelete