Pages

Thursday 28 September 2017

Moving Forward

It's been a while since I've written a post as I have been so busy so this is going to be short, 
I called this post 'moving forward' because I've found that since being  diagnosed I feel like a lot of things stopped for me, for example, I was unable to carry on with sixth form due to the treatment that I needed but I am now  studying TV & Film/Media & Journalism at a new college. Recently a lot of my friends have been busy going to uni and things which I should've been doing, so having something for me to focus on has made me feel like I'm moving forward, and getting some normality back. I'm still going to try and carry on with this  blog whilst studying, I might struggle posting  often but I want to carry on with it  as I started it to help more people know the correct information  and to hopefully offer help and support to other people  going through similar situations.








1 comment:

  1. Now many people try to move, but not everyone succeeds in settling down there normally. After all, you need to get a job and live somewhere. I think there are more minuses than pluses. When we moved with my husband, we were very helped by the removals service http://www.legendremovals.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete